Continuous development to new techniques and methods
Our knowledge on how to treat hair loss and generally the scalp issues is constantly evolving.
The capabilities of our technologies are changing at a rapid pace, giving us constantly better solutions. In hair transplants, the development of methods has led to excellent aesthetic results.
The scientific team of HAIR CLINIC ATHENS is closely following developments and is constantly up to date so that it is always able to propose the best and finest solution to our patients’ problems. We are attending all relevant conferences that take place all over the world so that we have immediate knowledge of developments in our field.
The following lines present the conferences that have taken place over the last decades and in which we have attended..
– 45th International Congress of Plastic Surgery (July 12-17, 1996, Perugia)
– “What’s New in Plastic Surgery” (November 1996, Athens)
– 20th Panhellenic Congress of Surgery (3-7 November 1996, Athens, Greece)
– 14th Congress of the International Society of Plastic Surgery (31 May – 3 June 1997, Brazil)
– 8th European Congress of Plastic Surgery IPRAS (June 1997, Portugal)
– 3rd Panhellenic Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery & Aesthetic Surgery (6-8 November 1997, Athens)
– 19th International Congress of Aesthetic Medicine (3-5 April 1998, Rome)
– European Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (2001, Rome)
– XVI National Congress Society of Dermatologic Surgery May 2001)
– 10th Annual Congress and Live Surgery Workshop (Μάιος 2007, ESHRS,Paris)
– 11th Annual Congress and Live Surgery Workshop (29-31 May and June 1st 2008, ESHRS, Madrid)
– 16th Annual Meeting (3-7 September 2008, ISHRS, Mondreal)
– 17th Annual Meeting (22-26 July 2009, ISHRS, Amsterdam)
– 18th Annual Meeting (19-24 October 2010, ISHRS, Boston)